Monday 1 August 2011

The joke tells you easy


Even at an early age I wanted is a comedian. I tried to tell a joke books of jokes, but I would be very successful. So I studied the local Comedy Club comedians. Finally I got it to hang.

The first thing to do is make sure that you know the joke of a cold. Read it over several times. There is nothing worse than someone who begins with a joke, then forget the Punch-line.

The next step is to make the sound of a joke. Instead of saying, "the guy goes to the bar," or "I was a friend of mine, Harry, another day, and we went into this Inn Bleeker Street. Harry ordered the beer ... etc. "

It is important, when you tell a joke relax. This is often easier said than done. Take a few deep breaths before you are going to tell a joke. In addition, visualize the audience laughing hysterically. That often helps.

Engage your audience by making eye contact, whether they are one person or a crowd. When is the time to make a Punch-line, make sure that you can use the "Punch until." Because I mean, that is to say, the power and confidence. Hand gestures are also help.

The first few times you can run a joke, you may be able to mess due to nerves. Be prepared for it. I recommend having a screen saver or two. Säästäjien are the expressions that can be used to get a laugh at the joke itself, even if not to get anything. For example, you might be able to say, "my wife told me that the joke never work. Should listen to him more often. " If you want a kid someone in there, you may be able to say, "that is a joke for the last time buy Angela."

Tells the joke after two or three times, you know how to make it the biggest Laughter. Have fun!










This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: