Wednesday 24 August 2011

Seizures

Posted a day in the life of a joke | 11. May 2011 | There are no comments

"My dog has Seizures and to try to determine what got them, he went to the cat scan. When we brought her home, was completely shaved his head and he was the permanent character of dark blue, depending on where the points of his procedure to Lidocaine. The next morning, when I got my dog's head was now also in bright green mark lines … I asked my daughter, who was about 4 or 5 at the time of what happened. .. and his face with the most proudest grin, he informed me that he combined with gus's dots … yup, he certainly was ... and we were very sorry for the hair grows back, finally! "


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: