Wednesday 17 August 2011

the first and second time

A married couple in their annual medical examinations scheduled for the same day, so they could travel together. After the examination, the doctor said the then elderly man:


"You are good. Do you have medical concerns, which you would like to discuss with me? "


The man, "", said. "When I have sex for the first time with my wife, I am usually hot and sweaty. But then, when I have sex with my wife for a second time, I'm usually cold and chilly. "


"This is very interesting," replied the doctor. "Let me know and we will contact you for more information, see the section".


The doctor, after examining the elderly woman said:


"All should be fine. Do you have medical concerns, which you would like to discuss with me? "


The woman replied that she had no issues or concerns.


The doctor, you will be asked: "Your husband had an unusual concern. He claims that he is usually hot and sweaty after sex for the first time with you and then cold and chilly after the second time. Do you know why? "


"Oh that old coot!" he replied. "That is because, for the first time is usually in July and the second time is usually in the month of December!"


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: