Tuesday 16 August 2011

The difference between men and women

Posted a day in the life of a joke | 31. January 2011 | There are no comments

For example, suppose that a guy named Roger is attracted to a woman named "Elaine. He asks her out of the movie; She accepts; they are quite in good time. A few nights later, he asks her out to dinner and again they own. They still see each other regularly and after either one of them sees to anyone else.

Then, when they are driving home one evening, the idea takes Elaine and without really thinking, he says it aloud: "Don't you see, as of today, we've been seeing each other exactly six months?" And then not a silence car.

Elaine, so it feels very loud silence. He thinks for himself: Geez, I wonder if it bothers him that I said that. Perhaps he knows is limited to our relationship; Perhaps he thinks I am some kind of obligation to attempt to push him, that he does not wish to or are not sure.

And the Roger thinks: Gosh. For six months.

And Elaine thinks: but Hey, I'm not so sure I want to this type of connection, either. Sometimes, I was a little more space, so it is time to think about whether I want to help us Continue moving, we have steadily toward … way really I mean, where are we going? Are we just going to keep seeing each other in peace at this level? We are heading towards marriage? Towards children? Toward a lifetime together? I am ready for the level of commitment? I know you really even this person?

And the Roger thinks: … so, which means it was … let's see …When we started to go out in February, after the car dealer was correct, that means … lemme check the odometer … was Wow! I'm way overdue for oil change.

And Elaine thinks: he is shocked. It can be displayed on his face. Maybe I am reading this completely wrong. Perhaps he wants more, more peace, more commitment; Perhaps he is a recognized – even before I felt the feeling that I had some reservations. Yes, definitely, that is Why he is so ... reluctant to say anything about their own feelings. He is afraid that it will be rejected.

And the Roger thinks: and I'm never looking at them again. Don ' t care, these morons say it has not yet been shifting to the right. And they better not try to blame the cold weather, at this time. What is the cold weather? It is 87 degrees, and this thing is like in the case of the former and I paid $ 600 for the thieves to these incompetent.

And Elaine thinks: he is angry. And Don't blame him. I want to be angry, too. I feel so guilty, putting him through this, but I think the way you can help. I am just not sure.

And the Roger thinks: they are likely to say, it is only a 90-day warranty … scumbags.

And Elaine thinks: maybe I am just too idealistic, is expected to be a Knight in the start-up Riding his white horse, when a person sits perfectly good, come and enjoy a person I really care about the person, the person who actually seems to care. A person who is in pain, because my centered, schoolgirl-Romantic fantasy.

And the Roger thinks: the warranty? They want to guarantee? I'll give you the warranty. Take their warranty and shove it … … … … ….

"Roger," Elaine reads aloud.

"What?", says Roger, säikähdys.

"Please Don't torture yourself in this way," he says, his eyes begin to brim and tears. "Perhaps it should never have … Oh gosh, I feel so … " (She violates, sobbing).

"What?", says Roger.

"I am such a fool," Elaine sobs. "I mean, I know, none of the Knight. I really know that. It is stupid. Not a Knight, and not not horse. "

Roger "is not a horse?" says.

"You think I'm fool you?" Elaine says.

No!, "says Roger, glad finally knows the correct answer.

"It is just that … it's that I … Needed for an extended period of time, "says Elaine.

(Not more than 15 seconds, although the Roger thinking as fast as he can to try to come to secure a response. Finally, he becomes the one, that he or she thinks might be able to work.) "Yes," he says.

(Elaine, deeply moved, touched his hand.) "Oh, really Do, Roger so?" he says.

"How?", says Roger.

"In this way, the time," says Elaine.

"Oh," says Roger. "yes ..."

(Elaine rotates to face him and gazes into his eyes, deeply sales descriptions become very nervous about what he might say, especially if it relates to the horse. Finally speaks.)

"Thank you, Roger," he says.

"Thank you," says Roger.

Then he considers his home and he lies in his Bed, conflict, tortured soul, weeps, and before the advent of when you get back to his place, Roger, he opens a Doritos bag, turn on the TV and becomes a deeply involved in the immediate Run tennis court together, he never heard of two of the Czechoslovakians. Their minds far away in the recesses of the Tiny voice tells him that something important was going back there in the car, but he is pretty sure he will never understand what, and so he figures it is better, if he does not think about it.

The next call to his closest friend of Elaine, or maybe two, and I'm going to talk about this situation six straight hours. Rigorous detail everything he said and everything he said goes on again and again, looking for each word, phrase, analyze, and for the meaning of a gesture, taking into account all possible Ramification nuances. They continue to discuss the matter, the current week, perhaps months, never reaching a definite conclusions, but never getting bored, either.

Meanwhile, Roger, play racquetball, one day he and Elaine's mutual friend with stops just before serving, frown, and say:

"The usual, Elaine never own a horse?"


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: