Tuesday 2 August 2011

Thanksgiving Day

"The year's Thanksgiving, my mother went to a traditional feast in the House with my sister. Know how my mother, my sister is a Bot, decided to play the trick. He told my sister that he needed something from the store. When my sister left, my mother took ran out of the oven, filling, stuffed Turkey removes the Cornish Hen and added to the Turkish and re-stuffed Turkey. Then he may bird (s) back into the furnace.


When it was time for dinner, my sister pulled out of the oven and remove the Turkey stuffing proceeded. When his hit something, serving spoon he in and out of the little bird.


See total sähköiskuvaaran his face, with my mother exclaimed,
"Patricia, you've cooked pregnant bird!" Horrifying News reality is my sister began to cry.


It took two hours to convince him or her family, turkeys to lay down the eggs!


Yep … … … … … .. SHE a BLONDE! "


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: