Monday 22 August 2011

Scottish Lad Me

Posted a day in the life of a joke | on June 1, 2011 | There are no comments

Scottish lad me and Las were 23 in conjunction with the heathery hill Highlands. They had been quiet for a while, when Las said: "For your thoughts on tax appropriations."

Lad me was a little abashed, but he finally said, "well, I've been thinkin' of how nice it would be if you give me a wee bit kiss."

As he did so. But he again this pensive mood, which lasted long enough for the Las ask him "what is your thinkin' now?"

Where the lad me grumbled, "well, I was hopin' you had forgotten the penny!"


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: