Friday 19 August 2011

What do you do on the Golf course?

Posted on daily joke | on July 10, 2011 | There are no comments

The four friends go to Golf on Sunday, married. On the third hole during the following conversation: Edicomiin

First Guy: "man, you have no idea what should I do to become a Golf this weekend. I had luvattavaksi my wife that I paint the room, the first of the weekend. "

Another Guy: ' that is not for nothing, I had luvattavaksi my wife, can I build his new deck of the pool. "

The third Guy: "man, both have it easy! I had luvattavaksi my wife, that his kitchen remodel ".

They continue to play the hole when they realized that the guy has said a word about the early in the fourth. So they ask him. "You can not do had nothing said there may be a Golf this weekend. What is a contract? "

The fourth Guy: "I do not want to talk about it. It says the only basis for the new House is being poured into the next Tuesday. "


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: