Thursday 25 August 2011

Pane header-Kid

Posted a day in the life of a joke | 24. January 2011 | There are no comments

15 years ago, when I was in College, my roommate and did a lot of drinking and partying. One night we had been drinking too much and we ended with my boyfriend's House, where we spent the night.

The next morning his roommate Joe, had a big grin on his face and said: "you'll just box Top Kid now." He was laughed at, so great to loosen and asked what he talked about.

He explains that the previous night during which he had been playing with friends, had become completely wasted out of – the – a bedroom and a little bathroom squatted box to the right of the door and it peed.

I peed a regular kitchen table in the view box, which all have been playing cards! This guy was always drag the jokes of people and I figured that he had just come around with me … until approximately 3 weeks later.

I had a class where the girl came to me and said: "Hey, I know you from the Joe's house, where we had the game of Poker. Man, you were in the Americas, the night drunk! "and then he went on to tell us how he was really embarrassed me! Needless to say he is not nearly as embarrassed as I was! To this day my college roommate tells you about the story, but I've learned a few good old for him, too!


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: