Monday 8 August 2011

VIP-Lounge

Posted on Day joke | 4. January 2011 | No Comments

I was a VIP Lounge last week en route to Seattle. Although the lounge, I noticed Bill Gates Chesterfield is sitting in front of a temporary cognac.

I had a meeting with a very important customer, who also was with me below, Seattle, but he was running a little late. Is the guy ahead of type I approached Mr. Gates and introduce yourself. I explained to him that I had to perform some very important business-and how much I appreciate it if he could throw a quick "Hello, Chris" is for me while I was in my relationship with the client.

He decided to leave the minimum bid rate.

Ten minutes later the time I was in place with my client, I felt my shoulder tap.

It was Bill Gates. I removed and he is from the source table.

He said "Hi Chris, what does this mean?"

-Which I replied "F * ck off the Gates, I am meeting."


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: