Sunday 31 July 2011

PRIOR TO THE MARRIAGE AFTER THE

Posted on Day joke | 10. December 2010 | No Comments

BEFORE ……. MARRIAGE:-.

He: Yes. Finally, as the case may be. It was so hard, wait.

He: are you sure you want to me to leave?

He is the author of the book: NO! Even if you don't think about it.

He: you love me?

He: of course! Over and over!

He: whether you have never cheated me?

He is the author of the book: NO! Why are you even ask?

He: you can Kiss Me?

He: each the opportunity to acquire!

He: you hit me?

He: are you crazy! I'm not such a person!

He Can I believe you?:

He: Yes.

He: Darling!

SEVERAL YEARS AFTER THE MARRIAGE:-… … …
Read from the bottom up.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: