Thursday 21 July 2011

What Girls think about the morning after

Sung, "I will survive!"


Initially, I was scared, I was Petrified.
By ugly wanker, who was lying in my side-by-side.
You've drunk a little less
I've tried to keep my
If I knew only one seconds
I would be grateful if the crusty Bed


I tried to go out the door, walk.
But I laughed so hard at his or her own small piece, which I've fallen on the floor.
Oman butt is pimply MESS
It has just broken out of shame,
But, rather, look,
than at your face ... fucking ugly!


I want to go, is now on the left.
Chicks and you talk makes me want to football really heave.
Just do not know, is now in my drinking distilled spirits, and beer, preventing
When I looked at you coz last night,
You looked just like that Richard Gere!


I can't believe that we both shagged.
You should be wearing concrete shoes or simply bound — gagged.
I am fucking right now
I am jumping flippin ' train
and I am stopping till I am home and washed your greeblies down to be consumed.


Notify me of updates to go, I feel quite sick,
We had the worst of sex in the world and you're ugly e.g. skin prick
It should be, at least in the gorgeous mate shagged he has got lovely flat.
But not to go and you trust the booze, and now I am stuck with you the Twa.


It is time to go, but at the door.
You can find so ugly, it should really be contrary to law.
I'm going to abandon all the booze
I'm going is not a stupid fun
Angel of your Mug beside it coz
Just makes me want a nun!


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: