Wednesday 20 July 2011

Why your wife will be in your Russia jokes? Article about the patience of the international marriage


"Russia will not Get my wife to my sense of humor, a sense of" a good friend mentioned to us one day. "I tried to make her laugh, but in most cases, when the situation will be reviewed in the light of the joke, he only me or try to force a smile. His knowledge of the English language is fine, so I know that he understands what I am saying, he just does not get it. "

The Russian-American and a lot of different cultured couples have or had similar problems. We are not an exception. The marriage of the first year was the hardest, especially me, because I was missing my family and friends, transport equipment, and was very irritable. Was in the days when all of the United States showed me wrong: clothes, food, roads, school system, connections, and with wit.

Live in Russia, I would enjoy these times if people would laugh at, and I always thought I had a sense of humor. Apparently, the new partner's you believe in, because every time one of the "fun" (I think) he either does not understand that it was a joke or a fake laugh, if the force he knew, I would like to say I've been joking. Then we go to visit his friend and he spend time laughing and making jokes, in which all but for me to understand.

It was really driving me insane. I never forget the long visits his friends. It was difficult to me to share my feelings, my partner because I really did not want him to think that I was appreciative enough or that I like is his friend. When I had the time to encrypt and the strong feelings against his friends, because they can make to my husband and I could laugh and always when I felt like we met you, my spouse, I am in the world at all. I kept coming up with excuses, so do not need to travel, when it was time to see them again.

It is understandable, I love the most shocked person does not understand the film, which are very good for your heart, jokes that make laugh, or books that bring tears in your eyes. The marriage we want to partner with only the same values, but similar to those set forth in the rules of procedure and dislikes, and when someone who is completely different to marry some of the roots for an unknown reason, it does not always work this way. Express News has a step-this is the password, and sooner or later, and the Russian partner will receive the Tune with each other.

My partner started to understand me much better, when he read the history of Russia and Russian as well as some of the history of some of the books, guides, Russian-American connections (such as Lynn Visson, the Wedded Strangers). I started him on a better life in the United States, watching the people, places, and taking with them the time to ask many questions of understanding.

The longer you live together, you will add the memories, and trust me, you will be able to laugh at the same jokes, eventually. Patience, mercy and the trick is to make time and regardless of how hopeless it may seem sometimes, you have the opportunity to develop a very strong bond your wife.

You may see, that you will never understand the Russian Comedy Show and can never become a popular Russian Singers but they like your wife can better understand the issues, he and his culture more learning.

I have to admit some of my partner, friends, humor does not understand and I still sit with a straight face during some American comedies. But you know what? It does not bother me or my spouse any longer. We know each other well enough, not to crack jokes, which we know the other program to understand and we do not roll back the eyes to each other, if we cannot, on the other hand, some of the historical event. If you have some things that you can enjoy together, it is OK to various movies, listen to different music and different jokes, laugh.








Click here for foreign connections and k1 visa. Go here and get k1 fiancee visa



This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: