Wednesday 21 September 2011

USD 2 dollar Bill

Posted on daily joke | July 6, 2011 | There are no comments

On the way home from work I stopped at Taco Bell, if fast troubleshooting procedures to eat. Are my billfold is a $ 50 Bill and the $ 2 Bill. I've read that one invoice, where I can get something to eat, and to ensure that anyone irritated me ever trying to break the $ 50 bill that does not exist.

Me: "Hey, one of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, go to the seven layer burrito."

Server: ' which is the $ 1.04. Eat? "

Me: "no, it must go."

At this stage, open the my billfold on the one hand, and the one for him in a BOM. He shows it's funny.

Server: "Uh, hang, I have as soon as the stopwatch back."

He goes to talk to her manager, who is still in my earshot. The following discussion occurs between the two of them:

Server: "Hello, never see the $ 2 Bill?"

Manager: "a what?"

Server: "the $ 2 Bill. This guy just gave it to me. "

Manager: "ask something else. Does anything matter than the $ 2 Bill. "

Server: "Yeah, thought about it."

He comes back to me and says, "don't tell them whether you have anything else?"

Me: "Just his fifty. Do not enable the $ 2 bills? Why Are You? "

Server: "I do not know."

Me: "Look here, where it says the legal tender?"

Server: "Yeah."

Me: "why have you come to it?"

Server: "well, hang in the seconds."

He moves back to his Manager, who is looking at me like I'm a shoplifter, and tells him, "he says he must take it."

Manager: "does he have anything else?"

Server: "Yeah, fifty. Displayed, and you can open the safe and Get more. "

Manager: "I am not safe to open for him here."

Server: "what do I do?"

Manager: "tell him to come again later when he is for real."

Server: "I can tell him that! You can tell him. "

Manager: "just tell him."

Server: "no way! This is weird. I'm going back. "

Project Manager, approaches me and says, "I'm sorry, but we do not enable large bills for this night."

Me: "it is only seven o'clock! Well then here is a two-dollar bill. "

Manager: "we do not enable either."

Me: "why not?"

Manager: "I think you know why."

Me: "not really … tell me why."

Manager: "Please leave before the end of the shopping centre will call the security."

Me: "excuse me?"

Manager: "Please leave before the end of the shopping centre will call the security."

Me: "what is the earth?"

Manager: "Please, sir."

Me: "uh, go ahead, call them."

Manager: "leave only?"

Me: "No."

Manager: "fine — it is the case then."

Me: Hey, Burger King, is it? "

At this stage, he supports me away from the mall, and calls on the security of the angle of your phone. I have two people staring at me in the dining area and starts laughing aloud, for effect. A few minutes later, this 45-year-buddy becomes oldish

Security guard: "Joo, Mike, what this is?"

(Whispering): "this guy is trying to give me some of the … (pause) the funny money. "

Security guard: "not a joke! What? "

Manager: "get this … the two dollar bill."

The watchman (incredulous): "why is the guy with two counterfeit dollar bill?"

Manager: "I do not know. She is kinda weird. He says the only other thing he is fifty. "

Security guard: "Oh, so 50 is a fake!"

Manager: "No, the two dollar bill."

Security guard: "why does he fake two dollar bill?"

Manager: "I do not know! You can talk to him, and he or she can get on here? "

Security guard: "Yeah."

Security guard walks me and …

Security guard: "Mike, this tells me is some of the fake bills to try to use it."

Me: "Uh, no."

Security guard: "Let's see ' the fifties '

Me: "Why?"

Security guard: "do you want me to I can COP here?"

At this point, I am ready, that is to say, "Sure, please!", but I want to eat, so I say: "I have only tried to buy a burrito, and it will pay a two-dollar bill."

I put the Bill of his face near and he flinches as I am taking a swing at him. He makes a product structure, delete it a few times with his hand and says, "Hey, Mike, what is wrong with the structure of this product?"

Manager: "it is a forgery."

Security guard: "it does not look fake to me."

Manager: "but the two dollar bill."

Security guard: "joo …?"

Manager: "No, there is no such thing, is there?"

Security guard, and the same for him as he is an idiot and it dawns that he does not have a clue buddy.

As it turns out that my burrito was free, he threw a small drink and some of these thingies cinnamon too.

Made me want to get the entire stack of two dollar bills only, if you want to see, what happens if I try to buy the stuff.

If I got the right group of people, I am probably would end up in jail. Get a free food in there too!


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: