Sunday 25 September 2011

A priest and a nun

A priest and a nun on the Convention on the law applicable to their home when their car suddenly dies.


The priest says the nun "Well, I am afraid we are sister go to the hotel for the night."


Nun just Smiles and says "OK, dad.


They must reach the hotel, you'll find that there is only one room. The priest says, "well, I am afraid we are sister shall be divided into the room. I am sure that in the circumstances, God will not mind. A bed to sleep and I sleep on the sofa. "


Nun just Smiles and says "OK, dad.


They check the premises and to prepare for bed, the sofa, the priest and nun in the bed. The priest turns out to be the lights and go to sleep.


Ten minutes later the nun says "Dad, I am cold."


The priest says, "OK, you receive an error message that you can use the sister of blanket." He retrieves his blanket and go back to sleep.


Ten minutes later, the nun says "Dad, I'm still cold." So the priest shall receive his blanket and goes back to sleep again.


Ten minutes later, the nun says "Dad, I am very cold. You do not have assumed that the circumstances of the God mind if we acted like husband and wife only for one night? "


The priest replied, "I don ' t assume that he would GET you own – no DAMN BLANKET ORDER!"


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: