Monday 26 September 2011

A Priest and A Nun

Joke of the Day Posted on | February 12, 2011 | No Comments

A priest and a nun are on their way home from a convention when suddenly, their car dies.

The priest says to the nun “Well Sister, I’m afraid we are going to have to go to a hotel for the night.”

The nun just smiles, and says ” OK, Father.”

They arrive at the hotel to find that there is only one room available. The priest says ‘Well Sister, I’m afraid we are going to have to share a room. I’m sure that under the circumstances, God won’t mind. You sleep in the bed and I’ll sleep on the couch.”

The nun just smiles and says ” OK, Father.”

They check into the room and prepare for bed, the priest on the couch, and the nun in the bed. The priest turns out the lights and goes to sleep.

Ten minutes later the nun says “Father, I’m cold.”

The priest says “OK Sister, I’ll get you an extra blanket.” He gets her a blanket and goes back to sleep.

Ten minutes later, the nun says “Father, I’m STILL cold.” So the priest gets up, gets her another blanket, and goes back to sleep again.

Ten minutes later, the nun says “Father, I’m VERY cold. You don’t suppose that, under the circumstances, God would mind if we acted like husband and wife for just one night?”

The priest answered, ” No. I don’t suppose he would – GET YOUR OWN DAMN BLANKET!”


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: