Monday 12 September 2011

Paris Hilton Paris Hilton jokes: Hip Hop CD version


PARIS HILTON TO RELEASE HIP HOP CD. She made a guest appearance on the rap Duet with Vanilla Ice?

Vanilla Ice:

All right stop-cooperation and listen

This ice is back to Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton: someone grabs me, checked baggage, the closely-

My boobs are outta my nighty poppin

It never stops? Yo--I do not know

Turn off the lights-and blow

The extreme, I am a rock such as crotch scandal

Light up the stage I deep throat in the pan-handle

Dance-the-bum rush the speaker that booms

Your brain killing I am, I am dumb than assumed

Deadly herpes--will give you an incredible

Use the less my attention to this medley of breast export

Love it or leave it you always my way

The culmination of the camera, but then you need to pay

If there was a problem, solve it, for my father

Check out the Nose hook, even though my DJ revolves it

CHORUS

I got Ice Ice baby

****************

* Paris Hilton to release hip hop CD.

What is the problem here? Each rap song is today money, bling and cars. Paris has all 3! MORE to the Council, acting by qualified majority is the only rapper white woman is Martha Stewart. Because he has been the Cummings!

Martha: it is hood-case!

* Paris Hilton to release his first CD! If it is something like his first DVD has ever really blow!

* Celebrity, Adult Video Star removed from mediocre, Bad actress, Paris Hilton, yttelijà is the release of the CD.

The man in the bar is so low, the midget could limbo under it.

* His competitor, Nicole Richie, intends to respond to "diss" record. They're like 50%, and skanks and Rule.

* Record companies is the new Paris Hilton CD finally designed anti-piracy technology that ensures no one illegally Download his songs off the Internet. The technique is called "Paris Hilton's song."








Find more Twisted humor



This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: