Monday 5 September 2011

Pig special

Posted on daily joke | on June 27, 2011 | There are no comments

The man is walking distance from the old country road and stops when he sees the Apple fruit grove to the farmer. He gets a little closer and sees the farmer throws the three legged pigs down in application.

The man became closer, and requested the farmer "Wow, that some of the pigs in the ya got there. Why does he only has three legs? "

The farmer replied, "well, this saved me and my wife as pig a terrible fire. Lantern, our barn fell and ignited Hay loft. The pig from the barn and the House got ended woke me and my wife JUST in TIME. "

The man was a farmer, and said, "well, that's true in special pig, but never told me how he lost his leg."

The farmer replied, "well, you!", as I said, this is a real special here, with the pigs and the pigs to eat, not specific to it all at the same time


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: