Wednesday 14 September 2011

The Island's Ferry

Posted a day in the life of a joke | 8. June 2011 | There are no comments

Depressed young woman was so desperate that he decided to end his life throwing himself in the seas. When he went to the young, handsome sailor noticed her tears, took pity on him and said: "Behold, you have learned how much live. I am off to Europe in the morning and if you want, you can compress to my ship. I take good care of you and bring you food on a daily basis. "

The people, he löystynyt his arms around his shoulders and added "I will keep you happy, and you keep me happy."

The girl nodded "Yes." After all what he had to lose? The night on board the vessel, the sea and hid a man brought to his life on the boat. After this, every night he brought his three sandwiches and a piece of fruit, and they made passionate love at dawn.

Three weeks later, during a routine search, he was discovered by the captain.

"What are you doing here?" the master asked.

"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," he explained. "He will take with me to Europe, and he is screwing me."

"He certainly is, lady … "This is the Staten Island Ferry!"


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: