Monday 5 March 2012

New stewardess

The Jumbo jet has just ignored the Pearson Airport (Toronto), the final approach. The pilot phase will be over the intercom.


"This is the caption for Johnson. We have our final descent into Toronto. I would like to thank the flying with us today, and I hope that you enjoy your stay in Toronto. "


He forgets to shut down the intercom. Now the entire level may hear the conversation in the cockpit. Co says in the Pilot,


"Watcha gonna do Well skipper Toronto?


Now all ears listening to this conversation on a plane.


"No," says the times.This declaration must be made, "the first I ever check your hotel and take the Crap. Then I'll have you out of that new stewardess supper, you know, is a huge tits. I'm never gonna wine and dine her, her back to my room and fuck her all night. "


All of the plane to try to get a new look at the stewardess.


He is so embarrassed that he runs off to try and back to the Cockpit plane intercom. The middle of the aisle, he trips over the old lady on the bag and down she goes.


Old lady leans over and says, "you do not need to perform a dear, he's gotta take the shit first!"

No comments: