Wednesday 21 March 2012

Last night!!!

As I lay on my bed, thinking of you, I think this strong urge to Grab and squeeze, because you can not forget last night.


You can unexpectedly came to me in the night and the balmy and calm what happened to my bed still leave indication in me.


You can never täyttyvässä and seemed, shamelessly, without reservations, you can use on my naked body … you I felt my indifference, so began to bite my body without guilt or humiliation, and you've driven me crazy while we sucked dry.


Finally, I went to sleep.


Today, when I woke up, you've been gone, I have looked for you but the absurd, only for the tables in the bore witness to the events of last night.


My body is still your own trade marks, making it harder to forget.


This evening is still awake waiting for you … as soon you can quickly Grab and display, you can not let go, organize with all my power, so you will not be lost.


Squeeze the blood out … until will not export ... You can use the friggin' mosquito!

No comments: