Friday 16 March 2012

Letter to my dogs

Good dogs,


When I say move, it means to go someplace else, switch positions with each other, so the two dogs are as yet.


Paw print are your dishes and containing food. My, my other dishes of food inside. Note in, placing the paw in the middle of my plate in block letters and cards, the requirement of the food, and food and it becoming a dish and find that aesthetically pleasing to the eye, 16 3.


Stairway is not designed for NASCAR and is not a racetrack. The final match for me, the bottom is not an object. Tripping me doesn't help, because the fall faster than you can run.


I can buy any of the larger size of King bed. I am very sorry about this. I think I still sleep on the sofa in order to ensure a high level of comfort. When would you like to stay at the sleeping dogs to search the videos, they can actually curl up in a ball. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other, to the extent possible, be stretched. I also know that sticking tails straight outside and to the other end of the stamping out of disk space used to enlarge the hanging is not nothing, but the doggy Sarcasm.


CDs are not a small Frisbees.


The last time is not a secret exit from the Customs Office in the bathroom. If some of the miracle to win, you get the door Shut, and manage, which do not have to claw, whine, you can try to turn the knob, or get a paw in the door and try to drag the edge of the open. At the same time, the door will stop is written. In addition, I have used the bathroom, in the canine's participation is not mandatory.


Kiss me in the right order is then go to the other dogs in the butt of smell. This cannot be stressed enough. It is a simple change for you.


While Respecting The
Embarrassed owner

No comments: