Thursday 20 October 2011

Two Drunk Men

Posted on Day joke | 21. December 2010 | No Comments

Two Drunk men were sitting in the Park. The first says,

"Ya know, when I was 30 and received hard-I will not bend it with both hands."

"I was able to bend it by 40 about 10 degrees if I tried really hard."

"I was able to bend it at the time of 50 20 degrees, is not a problem. I'm gonna be 60 next week, and now it can be almost bend on the transilien Paris – Saint-just with one hand.

"So," says another drunk, "what is the update?"

"No," says the first, "I am just Wondering how much stronger, I'm never gonna get it!"


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: