Friday 28 October 2011

BEFORE AFTER MARRIAGE

Joke of the Day Posted on | December 10, 2010 | No Comments

BEFORE MARRIAGE:-……..

He: Yes. At last. It was so Hard to Wait.

She: Do you want me to leave?

He: NO! Don’t even think about it.

She: Do you love me?

He: Of course! Over and over!

She: Have you ever cheated on me?

He: NO! Why are you even asking?

She: Will you Kiss Me?

He: Every chance I get!

She: Will you hit me?

He: Are you crazy! I’m not that kind of person!

She: Can I trust you?

He: Yes.

She: Darling!

SEVERAL YEARS AFTER MARRIAGE:- ………
Please read from the bottom to the top.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: