Sunday 23 October 2011

Two Christians in the desert

Two of the lost desert Sahara Christians. The second one is David, Michael. They were dying hunger and thirst when they came suddenly what seemed an oasis with minaret mosque in the middle.


David said: "find Michael pretend we are assumed to be a Muslim, otherwise these Arabs will kill us. I call myself Mohammed. "


Michael refused to change his name, he said: "my name is Michael and I do not pretend, but other than what I am. …Michael. "


Imam in the mosque and well received and asked about their names. David said: "my name is Mohammed." Michael said: "my name is Michael."


Imam mosque helpers and said: "Please bring some food and water for Michael only." Then he turned and said to the other:


"Well, I hope you Mohammed aware that we are still in the holy month of Ramadan."


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: