Wednesday 16 November 2011

The priest, retirement dinner

The priest was being used at his retirement dinner for 35 years, the municipality. Leading local politician and was the presentation by a Member State which, on the one hand, and gives a little speech, dinner.


However, she was delayed, so the priest decided to say a few words of his own, while they waited for:
"I got my first impression from the first I heard of this yhteislaitumilla a confession. I thought that I was a terrible place. The very first person who came to my confessional told me, he was asked by the police, the stolen TV and was able to lie his way. He had stolen money from his parents, his or her employer had embezzled an affair with his boss's wife, the measures taken to combat illegal drugs and gave the VD sister. I was appalled. But as the days went on I learned that my people, but not all, as a matter of fact, and I had become a fine parish throughout the good and loving people. "…


Just as the priest in his talk, politician, arrived late for apologies is full. He immediately began to make a presentation and gave his talk:


"Never forget our first Seurakuntapappi arrived," said the politician. "In fact, I had the honor of being the first person to go to him for confession."


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: