Wednesday 30 November 2011

The marriage is Bliss …


Cocktail party at one of the woman said to another, do not you wearing a wedding ring on the wrong finger? " Yes I am. I married the wrong man. "


Lady will be added to the ' ad ' anuncios: "the husband wanted". The next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: you have mine. "


When a woman steals your husband, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.


The woman is incomplete until he is married. Then he is ready.


A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" The father replied, "I do not know, my son, I'm still paying."


A young boy: "is it true that in some parts of Africa, of the father, the man does not know his wife until she marries him?" The father: "this is the case, for each country boy."


Then it was a woman, who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married and then, it was too late."


Marriage is the imagination over intelligence Triumph.


If you want your spouse to listen, and attention to every word you say, talk about your tough.


Just think, if it is not marriage, men would go through life thinking, they had no problems at all.


First guy: "my wife is an Angel!" Second guy: "you are lucky, I was still alive."


Women will never be equal to men until they are Bald Head with a beer gut and for all to walk and still think they are attractive to the opposite sex.


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: