Friday 28 January 2011

The surprise party

Posted on Day joke | 15. October 2010 | No Comments

It was my Birthday the day before the eighteenth. Had to live at home, but my parents had decreased in the evening, so I asked my girlfriend for more than a romantic night alone.We are making the presentation of the bed after love, we heard the phone ring downstairs. I proposed to my girlfriend that I will give unto him Piggyback ride to your phone.

Because we want to not miss a call, we did not get the incisors erupted through the gum.

When we got the stairs to the bottom of the page, all of a sudden the lights and the whole crowd became human yelled, "SURPRISE!"

The entire family, aunts, uncles, Grandparents, cousins, and all of my friends was standing there.

My girlfriend and was not frozen, of electric and embarrassment for what seemed like an eternity passed condition. After this, no one in my family has planned a surprise party again.


View the original article here

No comments: