Thursday 27 January 2011

Embarrassing problem

Posted on Day joke | 16. October 2010 | No Comments

A young couple decided to wed.Because of the great day approached increased apprehensive. each was embarrassing problem, they never previously shared with anyone, not even with each other.

Groom, overcoming his fear of out-of-the-box, decide to ask the advice of his father.

"Father," he said, "I am deeply concerned about the success of my marriage and my fiancee. I love very much, but you know, I have a very swimming feet and I fear that in the future, my wife, they revolted."

"Not a problem," said the father, "all you have to do is to wash your feet as often as possible and in any event be used always stockings, even to sleep."

No to him, this seemed a working solution.

Overcoming his fear of the bride-to-be decided to take up his mother in his issue.

"Mother," he said, "when I wake up my breath is really terrible morning."

"Honey," his mother consoled, "everyone has a bad breath in the morning."

"No, you do not understand."Morning breath is so disgustingly bad, I fear, the new my husband to sleep in the same room with me. "

His mother said simply, "try this in the morning you can get directly to the bed. [1] [2], and head for the bathroom and brush my teeth. [1] [2] the key is to say a word until you've Brushed my teeth. [1] [2] is not the word" his mother the formal.

No he thought, it was certainly a test.

Finally, a beautiful Loving couple were married without forgetting the advice of the ceremony. [1] [2] each had received, he his everlasting socks and with his morning silence he, BA, they managed quite well. [1] [2] that is to say approximately six months later.

Before the advent of the husband wake up getting started to find one of his socks had become Fearful of the consequences of, he, as the case may be. hädissäni searches for This, of course, the raised bed. [1] [2] his bride and he immediately without thinking, changes to face him and asks

"What, you make the country?"

"Oh, no!" he gasped in shock, "You've eaten one of my socks!"


View the original article here

1 comment:

topmusic said...

thanks for sharing. . . thats so funny. . .

hi from mas raden