Tuesday 4 January 2011

Rosvo Ski mask with

Posted on day joke | 1. October 2010 | No Comments

Getting ready to close the Bartender was night rosvo ski mask with burst in and pulls a gun.

He yells, Bartender, "this is the stick up! Place the dough this bag! "

Cowed Bartender relies on the "Don't shoot, please! I do as you say! "

Rosvo yells, "turn off and empty the cash register!"

Bartender says, "Okay, Okay!Only do not shoot, I'm a wife and kids!I make you say! "

Take the money then place the Crook the gun to the head and the Bartender says, "Alright, now give me a blowjob!"

"No!" cries Bartender, "just Don't Shoot!"

Bartender start crook blow. as the crook may be excited, he falls to the gun. Bartender sees the gun on the floor, selects, to dispose of it back to the crook and yells,

"Hold the gun, damn it!, one of my friends can walk!"


View the original article here

No comments: