Wednesday 19 January 2011

Gold Boy Scout Knives

Posted on Day joke | 10. October 2010 | No Comments

Lisa, strikingly beautiful young Brunette sat William fancy restaurant table size. he smiled William already proposes to him.

"I'm not sure I would like to think of it."; "he replied.

William crushed, but it kept his composure. Dinner after they went to his location.The romantic atmosphere and William was eager to make Lisa loves.

He stopped him and said, "before we get married, or even make love, I would like to buy me something"

"Make sure that the name of my love for you., pearl necklace, car, diamond earrings, it is named."

"I want to solid gold Boy Scout knife."

Stunned, William asked, "but why? you can buy you anything you want. why it is solid gold Boy Scout knife?"

"I can not tell, but does not do for you until you receive one love."

William searching high and low, but could not find such a knife.Desperate, he was the one who creates the jeweler to him.

They met in his place a romantic evening, the next time he again proposed the introduction of their loves. again, he said, he could not and did not receive the first solid gold Boy Scout knife.

With a smile, he gave him a small gift wrapped box.

He carefully opened it and saw knife. [1] [2] they went, if he or she begins the great hope chest in his bed at the bedroom. He may within the knife, but not before William saw a hope chest contents. it was full of Boy Scout Knifes solid gold.

"What is this?" the whole thing is full of gold Boy Scout knives? Why you ask for me gold razor when you already have so much? "

"I can tell you," he replied.

After several minutes of Badgering, he relented and said

"The intrinsic merits of I will be older. my hair turn gray, my face begins to get wrinkles and my beauty Fades, it's a good idea to me then That.? but do you know what the Boy Scout should make one of these knives?"


View the original article here

No comments: