Wednesday 4 April 2012

It is the Mother

When I was in College, we call him, dated this Jim guy …. His parents were coming for a visit on Saturday and he wanted me to meet them, so we had to go to dinner with them that evening.


I spent the night with him every Friday and Saturday morning, someone was kolkutella to his door. Jim will be ignored just because he assumed that, like it was a friend. Then we heard a woman's voice saying: "Jim, open it up … Mother."


Well, I panicked and jumped out of bed and started to get dressed, to think that I might be able to sneak through with his roommate in the room to the bathroom and out without her parents knowing never existed. Jim's room was on the first floor and he had left the window open.


You can imagine how embarrassed I was, when her mother threw back the curtains and stuck his head in the juttelevan, and there was a standing room with nothing but my Underwear in the Middle! Had very long hair and I just hid my hair and face and breasts of his views.


Jim was still on the bed, and he was the only cool and calm than ever by saying: "Hi Mom, meet Mary. She is a girl I had to explain information. " Well Needless to say, you go to dinner with them that night.


Years later, when we were in College, Jim, and ended up meeting again, and dated for 5 years. His mother, that I had forgotten to ever that mixed dorm room in college girl! Always had a very uncomfortable, that around him.

No comments: