Monday 2 April 2012

Inexperienced Curry taster

Posted a day in the life of a joke | 27. January 2011 | There are no comments

Notes From an inexperienced Curry taster named FRANK, who was visiting Phoenix, Durban, South Africa USA

"Lately, I was proud to have been selected curry cook-off judge. The original person who is sick the last moment, and it came to pass in the stagnant asks for beer wagon driving directions when the call came in a judge at the table. Was assured by the other two judges (a couple of local Indians) that curry should not be all that spicy, and they told me the beer would be during the tasting, so I accepted ".

The following is the scorecards, if:

Curry # 1: Manoj's Maniac Mobster Monster Curry

JUDGE one: a little too heavy, the tomato. Amusing to kick.
The JUDGE and two: Nice, smooth tomato taste. Very mild.
FRANK: Holy shit, what the hell is this stuff? Dried paint can delete their own driveway. Took me to put two beers in the flames. I hope that is the worst. These Indian lookout is crazy.

Curry # 2: Applesamy's Afterburner Curry

JUDGE one: Smoky, the tip of the pork. A little Jalapeno tang.
The JUDGE and two: Exciting Grilling peppers taste needs more has to be taken seriously.
FRANK: keep this out of reach of children! I'm not sure what I should, in addition to the pain of taste. I had two people who wanted to give me the Heimlich maneuver to turn off the Wave. They had to hurry more beer, when they saw the appearance of my face.

Curry # 3: Farouk's Famous Burn Down the Barn curry

JUDGE one: excellent firehouse curry! High kick. Needs more beans.
The JUDGE and two: Beanless curry, slightly salty, is a good idea to use red peppers.
FRANK: Call Colesburg, you've found uranium in oil spill response. Nenäni finds, such as not been sniffing cocaine Drano. Everyone knows the routine now, get me more beer before I catch fire. Barmaid pounded me back; now my vertebral column has its own front chest. Can I get shit faced from all the beer.

Curry # 4: Barbu's Black Magic

JUDGE one: the black bean curry with almost no spice. A Disappointment.
The JUDGE and two: Tip black beans lime. A good side dish of fish or other mild Curry's foods, not much.
FRANK: I felt something like scraping the entire kieleni, but was not able to taste the flavors of, must be able to burn-out? Savathree, bar maid was standing behind me, with fresh refills; the 300-lb female begins to look like just ... this eating nuclear hot. Is curry Aphrodisiac?

Curry # 5: Laveshnee ' s legal Lip Remover

JUDGE one: Meaty, strong curry. Cayenne peppers, freshly ground, adding considerably to kick. Very impressive.
The JUDGE and two: using the shredded beef; Curry could be used to add the tomato. Shall be granted, the cayenne peppers make a strong statement.
FRANK: My ears are ringing, sweat pouring off my forehead and no longer be able to focus on the eyes. I farted and four people behind me needed to paramedics. Contestant seemed to infringe seksiaktiviteetit when I told him that he had given me curry cerebral palsy. Savathree saved Kieleni Pouring pitcher of beer directly, it bleeding. I wonder if I'm burning my lips? It really pisses me off that the judges asked me to stop screaming.

Curry # 6: Vera is very Vegetarian variety

JUDGE one: a thin, yet bold vegetarian variety curry. Spice and sweet peppers in good balance.
The JUDGE and two: the best yet. Aggressive use of peppers, onions and garlic. Brilliant.
FRANK: My intestines are now filled with gas, the flames of sulphuric acid, the direct tube. I shit myself when I farted and I fear it will eat through the President. Nobody seems inclined to stand behind me, except that the slut Savathree, he must have thought as kinkier. My lips can't feel anymore. Is needed to wipe my ass with a snow cone!

Curry # 7: Sugash is a Screaming Sensation Curry

JUDGE one: Mediocre curry with too much reliance on canned sweet peppers.
The JUDGE and two: Ho Hum tastes as a chef threw literally can't curry peppers, the last moment. Should note that I am a bit worried about the number of the judge. He will be a little suffering as he is cursing uncontrollably.
FRANK: You could put a grenade Mouth pull the PIN and the damn thing does not know. I've lost one eye, and the sounds of the world as it is in sight, the Flowing water. My shirt was covered with curry, whose risks out of my mouth at a first glance. My pants are full of shit to me like lava damn shirt. At least they know what ruumiinavausraportti killed me. You've decided to stop the air conditioning is too painful. Screw it, I still do not see any oxygen. Air, as the case may be, I just suck it 4 inches of penetration of my stomach.

Curry # 8: Hansraj ' s Mount Saint Curry

JUDGE one: the perfect ending, this is a nice mixture of curry, safe for all, not too bold, but spicy enough to declare that its existence. The JUDGE in the Final two: the event is a good and balanced curry, and mild to hot. Unfortunately, it will be interesting to see that most were lost when the judge was passed, the number 3 and pulled over, in fact, the curry pot. Not sure if he or she intends to do. Yank wonder how bad he reacted really hot curry?
FRANK: – – – – –
(Note: the supplier of the judge was unable to report # 3)


View the original article here

No comments: