Monday 20 February 2012

OB-GYN visit

For all those who usually is insulted, OB-GYN-office … Melbourne, FL, one pays the money (100-500 €) for people to tell their stories in a very embarrassing to radio stations. In this case, netted the winner:


He said:


I had an appointment with the gynecologist due later in the week, when one morning, you will be able to call his Office. I had been rescheduled to early in the morning, 9: 30 am.


I was just compress all of the school and it was already 8: 45. His trip lasted about 35 minutes, in General, so I was not always spare parts. Like most women, I am sure, I like a little extra effort taken over hygiene, making such visits, but this time I am not going to be made to complete the effort. So I rushed upstairs, threw out of my morning jacket, wet washcloth, wash, and gave myself "in that area" on the front of the pool, make sure that the careful became presentable.


Washcloth returned the clothes basket donned clothing, hopped in the car, and my appointment.


I was waiting time in space, when he called me, just a few minutes. Knowing the procedure, because I am sure that the roads, hopped on the table, I looked at the other side of the room and I was lying in Hawaii, or in any other place a million miles away from here.


I was a little surprised when he said "My … we made a little extra effort this morning, there is no such thing as we do?", but did not respond.


The appointment was over. Huokaisivat relief and went home. The rest of the day went to normal … some shopping, cleaning, and a full, etc. 8: 30 That evening, my daughter had a 14-year-old to go to the school dance, the fixing of the time when he called in the bathroom,


"What is my Mother – a washcloth?"


Back to another is called his Cabinet. He plays back the


"No! Do I need it, who was here for the handler. It was all the glitter and säkenöintiä in it.

No comments: