Tuesday 21 February 2012

Nothing with you

The man was sitting in London on the train to the bag of fresh prawns, eating habits while ripping off the heads and shells, and throw them out the window.


When he was gobbled down some of the older woman opposite him, said, "would you mind not so? Is disgusting to watch. ".


"Listen, love." He replied, "there is nothing to thee, my roppakaupalla, the fare paid for this trip, you and I do what I want this on the train, as well as the Damn." He runs the ripping off the covers, throws them off the window and eating shrimps. Finally, he completed the bag and find out a little bit back to sleep.


The woman then began some knitting needles, and all the people to be heard at the same time, when he was trying to sleep was her knitting needles permanent disease-click.


After a while he sits back and says the woman, "" could, "stop that noise does not, you'll see I'm trying to sleep?"


"It has nothing to do with roppakaupalla," replies the old woman, "you've paid my fare and I do what I want to train.


Is that the man was a woman knitting needles and threw it out of window. Woman rose and pulled the power cord immediately alert the train.


Juhliimme, the man burst, and said, "Ha ha, you can get fined $ 200 that!"


That old woman replied, "and for a period of six years, when the police and the odour of the fingers".

No comments: