Monday 5 December 2011

The birth of the youngest child in the order: Satire from

Posted on Day joke | 18. December 2010 | No Comments

My wife and I are the youngest child. Our experience shows that combines your own than parents and we are talking about how things change the more children is often satirically:

Feel the baby Move

The first child: I placed my hand, my wive stomach, I could it is expected that for the first time, when I think every two months, could the baby to move. Hours in the hours I waited until the moment when the magic, I felt, in the context of this little movement. All of our family, we are called to tell them blessed experience.

Second child: when it first happened, my wife called me at the Office. I quickly ran to the home page, and seemed to move to the baby. We have experience in all of us a letter accompanied by our family.

The third child: he told me the baby moved. I told him to check it to us during the next commercial break. I have missed, because his mother to call from your phone, so I went on the night of the Monday night watching the football. By the end of the third quarter, finally move baby, I felt.

The fourth child: We were in bed and was trying to sleep. I turned to him and said, "you make my tummy, cant remain? I have tried to sleep. " When it became clear that the baby Jumping around for some time, we called for a Pizza delivery man.

Hospital Trip

The first child: whenever we felt the slightest decline of B & H, we rushed to the hospital. I made my wife him back to the car and fix the seat cushions.

Second child: We timed open. He was three, within thirty (30) minutes, we rushed to the hospital. He sat in the front seat, with cushion and loin nojannut behind his head, and his feet.

The third child: I came home as soon as he began to take on a regular basis the contractions of the Office. When they had five minutes apart, and hard, we went to the hospital. I gave her pillow store along the way.

Four children: in the Office When he called me and told me that he was having contractions hard and five minutes apart, I told him to drive to the hospital. I meet her as soon as I finished working on a series of correspondence. Reminder he can forget the pillows.

The first step

The first child: my wife were received from the camera. (I) were obtained from a video Camera. My wife took four rolls of film. We immediately ran for one hour on the development of the place and all four rolls were developed with double print. We had the best picture of the blown 24 5? X 36? and framed. We are event-Hall ripustustapa it. I had a professional studio, on the other hand, one-hour video (I) the edge of the document will be four hours with live links to local anchor-human voice-over.

Second child: We took one ro video film and the five-minute period. Microsoft took the film and the day following the date on which it was developed by the center of the twenty-four hours to develop. I took the best picture and my wallet is enabled.

The third child: We could not find a video camera and we had only five shots left roll-up updates for the movie. We took all of the five shots, but you do not remember, we never developed a restructuring.

The fourth child: I quickly got and were obtained from the camera. I placed it up high so the child does not grab it.

For the first time the children fell and Got Cut

The first child: my wife and I frantically ran the child. We effect on him, and he rushed to the emergency room. Do not loop is needed but we spent the night in a room for her bleeding started again.

Second child: We walked him, he picked up and quickly his bandaged up. We've spent rocking his comfort over the next two hours, the pain in the living room.

The third child: I told my wife that if he was still crying for a couple of minutes, we should go to, and make sure that he does not hurt too badly. When he does not stop crying, we bandaged him up to the cutting and laid down in his bed for a while, but we went to our data.

The fourth child: Put a waterproof dressing the cutting and told him it gets better after she stopped crying.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: