Tuesday 6 December 2011

The best out-of-Office-Declaration

1: I am currently out of a job interview and responds to you, if not to see.


2: I am not really gone. I have just ignored.


3: you receive an automatic notification because I'm away.If I was, the possibilities are you did not receive any at all.


4: Is missed we are sorry, but I have to take my turn so that I can contribute to the management of the brain doctors,


5: you can remove all unread, worthless emails that you send to me, until I moved from vacation 4/18. hold down the mail will be removed from the patient and in the order it was received.


6: thank you for your e-mail address, your credit card has been charged $. first ten words 5.99 and $ 1.99 Adds a Word to the message.


7: the mail server does not check the server connection and will not be able to deliver this message. restart your computer and try sending again."
(This beauty is, when you return, you will be able to see how many,-du-viduals did over and over).


8: thank you for the message, which has been added to the queuing system. [1] [2] and is currently in place can be expected for the 352nd response around 19 weeks.


9: Hi I am thinking about what you are ... just sent me according to My computer. wait for the response.


10: Hello! I am busy with my new job when it comes to negotiating salary. do not bother to go me messages.


11 different: you have run away to join the circus.
AND FINALLY, THIS ONE TAKES THE CAKE:


12: I'm going to be absent in the next 2 weeks for medical reasons. When can I return, please refer to me as Loretta, if instead of "John"


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments: